ATLAS Throttle Lock
Vespa Motorcycles - ATLAS Throttle Lock
For many, Vespa is the quintessential scooter. Vespa evokes thoughts of cruising along the coast of Amalfi or dodging traffic in Rome.
Whatever and wherever you ride, we hope the ATLAS inspires you to find that open road and seek adventure.
Top Kit Polished
Steps to determine fitment
Will the ATLAS fit my motorcycle?
Steps to determine fitment
First, is there enough room for the ATLAS? All you need is a gap of 0.1" (2.5mm) or greater between the grip and the throttle housing. That's roughly 3 bank cards thick.
You'll want the Bottom Kit…
• If there’s a heated grip wire that comes out the top half of the rubber grip flange.
• If you have more than 1.5 inches (38mm) of clearance between the inner plastic throttle tube (under the rubber grip) and the gas tank at a full right turn.
• If there's a bulge, bracket or object sticking out of the top half of the throttle housing that would interfere with the body of the ATLAS.
You'll want the Top Kit…
• If there’s a heated grip wire that comes out the bottom half of the rubber grip flange.
• If you have less than 1.5 inches (38mm) of clearance between the inner plastic throttle tube (under the rubber grip) and the gas tank at a full right turn.
• If there's a bulge, bracket or object sticking out of the bottom half of the throttle housing that would interfere with the body of the ATLAS.
Find Your Model
The ATLAS fits on most motorcycles without any issue. Some motorcycles might need minor adjustments to allow the ATLAS to fit properly.
If you don't have enough room to mount the ATLAS Throttle Lock between your grip and the throttle housing, then pull the grip flange away from the throttle housing to gain more space. View our "Steps to determine fitment" video above for an example.
Included with the Kit
Your kit comes with everything you need to mount the ATLAS on many different motorcycles.
- Installation Instruction
- T10 Torx L-Key
- 2 M3 Bolts with thread locker
- 3 sizes of friction pads (2 of each)
- Alcohol Prep Pad
Everything you need to know about using the friction pads with the Atlas Throttle Lock.
Installing the ATLAS Throttle Lock
The ATLAS Throttle Lock was built for adventure and motorcycle touring.
After having experienced the pleasure of having a throttle lock on my previous bike I was SO very e cited to see the Atlas video on Facebook.
Your team was quick to respond to my question if I needed a top or bottom mount for my model. The product came innate timely matter that happened to be the day before my trip.
I left for my seven hundred mile trip with the atlas throttle lock installed and boy was I impressed. It was worth every penny
I really love this product! It’s super simple to put on and to use and it works flawlessly!!!
Best throttle lock out there.
Yamaha Motorcycles - ATLAS Throttle Lock
great device i prefer this to cruise control no messing about taking your eyes off the road one click on and one click on simple
Purchased the throttle lock for my 2022 KLR Adventure. The installation was a breeze. This throttle lock works like a champ. No more worn out throttle hand and fingers!
Have not done any riding yet (Canadian winter) but install was pretty easy with lots of resources to help out with the process. Dry runs seem to work well! If your bike doesnt have factory cruise control, this has to be the next best thing!
Easy install. Easy operation. Great product. I will say “ITS WEIRD HOLDING ON WITH YOUR LEFT HAND! ONLY”
A quality product, well designed and fabricated. Does exactly what is expected. The quality justifies the price.
The 1st thing you need to do is read the instructions thoroughly. It took me a couple of times to get the jist of how to fit it. The 1st fit I applied the medium pad. This was ok when not moving. Unfortunately when out on a ride it slipped. I then applied the thickest pad which improved, but was not perfect. The problem was the smoothness of the material the pad was being pushed onto. The problem was resolved by roughening up the surface with some sandpaper. Problem solved and I now have a one handed working throttle lock that remains in position.
Honda Motorcycles - ATLAS Throttle Lock